Hello All!

Welcome to my blog! This is just a site to showcase some of my artwork and to keep everybody updated on my progress in various projects. If you want to see more or are interested in putting my talents to work for you, just click the about me link where I have listed sites where my art is for sale and where you may contact me about potential projects. Happy viewing!

My Latest Creation

My Latest Creation
This is a drawing I did of a little girl I babysit for. Her mom is an awesome photographer!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yo Yo Yiggity Yo!


What up my mighty ninja turtles? I have a blog now! Hoorayyy! So now you all can keep up to date on the things I do that are art related and what not. I know. It's awesome. Aaannd you can also keep track of my progress on my numerous commissions as well, one of which may be yours! Even better right?! Maybe this will encourage me to start on all those tattoo requests I can't seem to finish eh? One can only hope. In addition, I shall be putting up a new New NEW video on that tube of you saturday so you should definitely go check it out...on saturday. Or you could just be awesome and go check out my youtube channel ANYWAY even if I haven't posted yet (you know you want to;) Link? In the side area under Check Me Out! Scout's honor that it wont take you to one of those sites you hope no one ever catches you looking at...or will it? O.o I think you should just risk it:) But in conclusion: First Blog Post, You're Jealous, I'm Excited, Was This An Off-Meds Rant About My Happiness At Having A Blog Like The Cool Kids? Freakin right. Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment